A 3-step acne treatment formulated to help combat acne and, with daily use, help prevent future acne from forming. The CLENZIderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System includes clinically proven ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid that help treat acne where it starts and help provide a clearer, healthier-looking complexion.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use and consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For external use only.
- Try to avoid unnecessary sun exposure; if going outside, apply a sunscreen.
- Always be sure to consult with your dermatologist or skin care specialist before starting salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as an acne treatment. They will be able to ensure you use the right protocol and frequency of use, based on your skin, to help prevent or reduce side effects that could include peeling, dryness or redness if used incorrectly.
- If your skin gets too dry during treatment, we recommend our CLENZIderm MD Therapeutic Moisturizer (sold separately) , a glycerin-rich, non-comedogenic moisturizer that keeps skin hydrated and protected during treatment.
HOW TO USE
- Step 1: Cleanse and and massage face with CLENZIderm M.D. Daily Care Foaming Cleanser.
- Step 2: Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer of CLENZIderm M.D. Pore Therapy.
- Step 3: Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer of CLENZIderm M.D. Therapeutic Lotion.